KU Admission 2020-21
Hi friends if you want to take admission in KU university then the process of KU admission 2020-21 is start. KU released the official notice for admission in KU university. You can check all the details from KU university official site also that is @https://www.kuk.ac.in/. In every year a number of students passed many courses offered by Kurukshetra university . The admission process of KUK university is normal . We have to fill online or offline admission form of Kurukshetra university and submit our annual fees .
Mode of Apply in KUK admission 2020-21
If you want to take admission in KUK Uniersity then you can apply for both online or offline mode . For taking admission KUK university you have to fill application form with any mode. In online mode you have to attached all your qualification and related scanned documents and in offline mode you have to submit hard copy of your related documents.
The applications will be submitted online along with a fee of Rs.600/-(Rs.150/– for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana). The application processing fee will be submitted online only.
Documents required for admission in Kurukshetra University
- Application form .
- Two passport size photograph.
- Sign with blue or black ball pen.
- All your educational qualification certificate.
- Your caste certificate if you belong to BC or SC category.
- For details information visit official website of KUK University .
Schedule of Admission in Kurukshetra University 2020-21
|Filling of Online Application Form will commence w.e.f.||02 Jul 2020|
|The last date for submission of Online Application Form up to||30 August 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||to be announced|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the Kurukshetra University Application form 2020 at the official website @ kuk.ac.in.
How to Apply for Kurukshetra University Admission form 2020-21 ?
- If a student wants to take admission more than one course then he will have to submit a separate Application Form for each course.
- Students are advised to attach all the relevant documents and testimonials along with their application form for ascertaining their Date of Birth, Eligibility, Category as well as for allowing weightages for calculating the Merit for Admission Purpose (MAP). The documents to be attached may include:
- Certificate of Senior Secondary Examinations (10+2 Standard).
- Certificate showing marks obtained and maximum marks in each subject of the qualifying examination(s) i.e. the self-attested photocopies of the DMCs of Senior Secondary Examinations (10+2 Standard) is required.
- Other certificates for claiming weightages (if any).
- Certificate on the prescribed proforma for candidates belonging to SC/BC/EWSs/DFF/ESM/DA categories of Haryana, if applicable.